- April 14, - 17, 2017
- The snow should be gone and we will get some "Spring Training" in on the trails. Ed will have a traditional Polish Easter dinner for us. I intend to arrive Thursday April 13th, with a hike planned for Friday. On Monday April 17th I plan a morning hike before heading home.
Canada Day/4th of July - July 1 to July 5, 2017 - Canada 150!
- Celebrate Canada Day and the 4th of July weekend at the Lodge. The Bark Peelers' Convention - a fair with lots of wood skills competitions is usually at the Pennsylvania Lumber Museum. Stay as many days as you choose.
LABOUR DAY - September 1 to 4, 2017
- Labour Day with no labour. Ed cooks and we relax with the last of full summer. The deck is warm and an enjoyable place for a long "happy hour". Stay as many days as you choose.
THANKSGIVING (Canadian) - October 6 to 9, 2017
- The colours are at their peak and the walking is great. This has proved popular in years past and it is a good idea to book early. Ed outdoes himself with a full turkey dinner and of course there is turkey soup on the deck before we head home.
NEW YEARS - December 28, 2017 to January 1, 2018
- A great way to unwind after the hectic holiday season. We will hike every day, a little shorter than our normal hikes so we can spend a little longer relaxing in front of the fireplace. Ed promises a special New Years Dinner, Greg promises a martini.